Date & Location
Sunday, September 22, 2019, 8:00 AM – 5:35 PM, Zuckerman Research Center, 417 East 68th Street, New York, NY
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Industry, Internal Medicine , Medical Oncology, Medical Physics, Nursing, Pathology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Pathology, Technologist
Reflectance Confocal Microscopy (RCM) is a non-invasive device that images skin lesions at high resolution in vivo, similar to traditional pathology. This course will help attendees develop familiarity with the basic principles and terminology of RCM. Attendees will learn how to differentiate routinely encountered benign cutaneous neoplasm from malignant neoplasm and integrate RCM in their routine clinical workflow. This course is tailored for both novices and clinicians within 3 years of practicing RCM in clinics.
This will be an interactive course with lecture style teaching supplemented by hands-on training with renowned, national and international RCM expert faculty. This year’s program will include the following sessions:
- Basics: Fundamentals of RCM, terminology and RCM features for neoplastic lesions
- Hands-on demo on the RCM scopes
- Practical aspect of integrating RCM in clinical and dermatological surgery (case-based discussion, billing codes, signing-out reports, and small break-out group case discussion with the experts).
The target audience includes Dermatologists, Dermatopathologists, Surgical Oncologists, Surgical Pathologists, Technologists, Medical Physicist, Industry, Residents, Fellows, Medical Students, and Research fellows.
Space is very limited for this course and we strongly encourage early registration.
- Learn the basic principles of reflectance confocal microscopy
- Learn the terminology for reflectance confocal microscopy
- Learn to integrate reflectance confocal microscopy in routine clinical practice
- Learn to acquire and interpret reflectance confocal microscopy at the bedside
| Registration Fees
| Physicians (MDs, PhDs and DOs)
| Advanced Practice Providers
| Nurses, Techs, and Other Healthcare Providers
| Residents, Fellows
| Industry Professionals**
*Early Registration – Apply promo code 2BCRCM19 at checkout (deadline July 31, 2019)
**Industry professionals may attend CME activities for their own education. Marketing, sales, and promotion of products and services is strictly prohibited at MSK CME activities.
Course registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks. Please contact email@example.com at least one week prior to the course if you have any special dietary requests or require any specific accommodations.
- MSK CME offers a 30% discounted rate for MSK Alumni, MSK Cancer Alliance and Cancer Care Partners. If you are a member of one of these groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- MSK employee registration is complimentary. However, you must complete course registration in order to attend this course. If you are registered for this course and are unable to attend, please email email@example.com.
Please note: after your payment has been processed, no further promotional discount adjustments will be made to your registration.
If you cancel your participation in this course, your registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee, will be refunded when email notification is received by the MSK Office of Continuing Medical Education (MSK CME) at least 7 days prior to the first day of the course (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellations or no-shows after this date are not eligible for a refund. MSK CME reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event we must cancel or postpone this course, we will refund the registration fee in full, but are not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees incurred by airline/travel/lodging agencies. At any time, you may substitute another registrant in your place after contacting MSK CME with the relevant information.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.